Entrust Your Divorce To Experienced Professionals
Many aspects of divorce are complicated and require the help of an experienced attorney to resolve. Divorce can be a straightforward matter when you and your spouse agree to all aspects of the dissolution of your marriage. However, if you cannot agree and you have significant assets to divide such as multiple real estate holdings and retirement or savings plans, as well as debts and liabilities, your resulting tax considerations are more complex and your case will require the involvement of financial professionals. If you have minor children, child custody and support issues must be decided in a way that will serve their best interests.
Considerations When Filing For Divorce
Protecting your future security and your family relationships can be overwhelming when you are getting divorced. At Oney + Kim Family Law, PLLC, we thoroughly understand the complexities of Minnesota divorce laws. We will explain the process so you can make informed decisions about matters such as:
- Dissolving your marriage in an uncontested or contested divorce
- Finding alternatives to divorce, including legal separation
- Ensuring fair and equitable division of all your property
- Alleviating worry about how you will make ends meet after divorce with spousal support
- Prioritizing your safety and your family’s well-being if domestic abuse is an issue
- Complying with your existing marital agreements
- Securing your children’s best interest and financial support
Contact Us To Discuss Your Case For Free
Today’s family courts can be confusing if you are trying to complete your divorce on your own. Get trusted legal representation you can rely on. Call Oney + Kim Family Law, PLLC in Eagan at 612-279-8655 to schedule a free consultation with a compassionate, knowledgeable lawyer. You may also complete our convenient form to
reach us online.