Julie A. G. Oney
Julie Oney is a founding member of Oney and Kim Family Law where she is dedicated to helping individuals and families navigate the complexities of family legal matters with empathy and expertise. With a strong commitment to preserving the well-being of her clients and their loved ones, Julie has earned a reputation as a trusted advocate in the field of family law.
Julie understands the emotional challenges that often accompany family legal matters. She approaches each case with compassion and a focus on the unique needs and goals of her clients. Her personalized legal strategies are designed to ease the stress of family transitions and protect her clients' rights and interests.
While highly experienced in the courtroom, Julie recognizes that litigation is not always the best approach. Julie is skilled in alternative dispute resolution methods, including mediation and evaluations. She strives to find amicable solutions whenever possible, saving her clients time, money, and emotional turmoil.
Julie is married with two young children and two cats. In her free time, Julie enjoys camping, gardening, and cooking.
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: Volunteer, Minnesota Justice Foundation
- Honors: Co-chair, Community/Economic Development and Affordable Housing Association, Rural Development Committee
- Bethel University, Arden Hills, Minnesota
- Rising Star, SuperLawyer
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 10 Best Law Firms for Exceptional and Outstanding Client Services
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 10 Best Attorneys in MN
- Minnesota State Bar
- Dakota County State Bar
Current Employment Position